Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I know it's a little far out to start thinking about spring, but these three beauties caught my eye today and got me thinking about the warmer weather just around the corner.

Here are three thrift-store lovelies in the innocent state before they get all hooched up to go out on the town.

One of the first bags I found was this perky fabric covered number by designer Ronny Kobo. I'm calling her Coco because she reminds me of a Chanel jacket.

Next Dolly appeared. All turned out in hot pink and accented by appliqued butterflies, this silky country queen is made by a brand called Geg Handmade. 
Then my stargazing turned to the naive Natalie. Purely delightful in pale pink, this 1960s bag is by Paris Style, but made in the good ole US of A!

Come see me this Saturday at the Brooklyn Flea's Pop-up market, 81 Front St. in Dumbo. Visit www.brooklynflea.com for more info. Or email The Elegant Thrifter at theelegantthrifter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment