Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Golly, Molly

I picked up Molly because she was a gorgeous and naturally green little bag made by Isaac Mizrahi for Target. 

Not my typical vintage bag, but I loved her just the same. She appeared to be a literary type, seeming keeping her thoughts in a notebook as she wandered the woods and other dark places, until I noticed she was heading off with a nip of tequila in her folds. And then I read her observations one day -- woah does she have some tales to tell.

Read the story Nancy Berger told about Hooch Bags by The Elegant Thrifter in her blog, The Gift of Style. And come see me at Retail Therapy April 3, from 3 pm to 7 pm; and  April 4 and 5, from Noon to 5 at 515 E. 72nd Street. I hear its going to be a shopping extravaganza...and a lot of fun. My girls will be high-kicking like crazy. 

Just take a gander  the spectacle they created at last week's Brooklyn Flea Pop-Up Market in Dumbo!



For more info on my lovelies, email: theelegantthrifter@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment